Fradley and Streethay Parish Council is made up of 8 Councillors who are unpaid elected members, they meet once a month as the Council to make decisions on local matters raised on the agenda. The Parish Council employ a full-time Clerk, and a part-time Assistant Clerk who manage the day to day administration of the Council and carry out the actions decided by the Council.
The Parish Council raise a precept from local residents via their Council Tax which funds the running of the Council and enables us to manage, maintain and improve the following assets:
- Fradley Playground (Barlow Drive / Worthington Road)
- Hay End Lane Park (Skate Park / MUGA)
- Statfold Lane Open Space (lease only)
- Streethay Play Park (Burton Road)
- Various pieces of open space (Rogerson Road, Rumbold Avenue, Williams Avenue, Burton Old Road)